Covid-19 Safety Precautions
First of all, I want to thank everyone who has supported us over the past few weeks. It was really hard for us to close our doors and figure out how to navigate a business during such a crazy time, but we have made it through thanks to you! We are so excited to be opening our doors again on May 12th, but we will be enforcing a few policies to ensure the safety of our employees and customers who are in the store.
1. A mask or face covering will be required for all customers and employees. If you do not have one, you can buy one here!
2. Hand-sanitizer will be placed at entry and at checkout and we ask that anyone who enters the shop to please use it before shopping.
3. We kindly ask that you refrain from trying anything on (clothing, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.) if you are not seriously considering purchasing it.
4. Returned items and items tried on but not purchased will be steamed, sprayed with disinfectant, and left in our back room for 2 days before being put back on the floor.
5. Fitting rooms will be sprayed and wiped down after every use.
6. Customers will be asked to bag their own items at checkout.
7. All shelves, tables, door handles, and shared surfaces will be cleaned hourly if not more.
8. We will be limiting the amount of people in the shop to no more than 5 at a time.
We hope to see you all back in the shop once we open! 6 feet apart of course ;)